JK VAASTU TIPS FOR RENTED HOME
JK VAASTU recommend the following considerations while choosing a rental home:
- JKVaastu works for the space resided by the tenant in the rental house.
- The main door direction of the home, often known as the ‘facing’ of the house, is the direction you face upon exiting the house.
- The Vaastu of the main door is the most significant factor to consider while renting a home. According to your date of birth, it should be in your favorable direction.
- Avoid properties near T and L intersections.
- The gas nobe in the kitchen should face your favorable direction.
- The reflective mirror in the bedroom does not remain open when sleeping.
- Temples, churches, mosques, and regularly crowded venues are not permitted to be located within 150 feet of the dwelling.
- The house should be square or rectangular in shape, with no cuts or extensions in any direction.
- Avoid houses with extended balconies.
- Large trees, power plants, and electric poles should not be placed in front of the front entryway.